Due to workload, busy schedules, People are not able to give proper attention on their bone health to maintain in a good way.
Our Joint Specialist Dr. Om Prakash Agarwal suggests the Six most important tips to keep your Bones & joints healthy on regular basis.
- Eat Healthy Foods: Eat more healthy foods like Vegetables & fruits which helps to keep bones & joints healthy. Foods with more calcium helps to keep bones strong. And foods like Berries, Avocados, Broccoli, Cherries are good for joints. Fiber, vitamin-rich food also good for healthy joints & bones.
- Keep moving & Stay Active: Regular exercise can help to keep bone strong & muscles to be active. Stay in motion is one of the golden rules for Joints health. The more you move and from simple regular exercise, you will get less stiffness in muscles & joints. Take breaks while working & from long time sitting position, it will help to reduce stiffness in joints.
- Avoid the Stress on Joints: Maintain regular exercise & physical activity like walking, jogging, which helps to reduce stress on joints. Practice yoga is one of the best way to keep our body healthy.
- Use Correct Posture: Always maintain proper correct posture while sitting, standing, & walking helps to reduce the stress on joints and bones. It helps to be healthy in the future.
- Maintain a Healthy Weight: Overall body weight lay on our knee joints & leg bones. Weight causes stress on joints & bones, it became weak and causes pain, ideal body weight helps to keep joints & bones healthy.
Avoid Alcohol Consumption and Smoking habits to reach healthy life.
Follow simple methods as possible and it will help you to lead happy life.
Are you suffering from Joint Pain? If so Contact Dr.Om Prakash Agarwal, one of the best Orthopedic Surgeon & Joint Pain Specialist in Hyderabad.
Get a Free Consultation with our Joint Pain Specialists at Smt Bhagwan Devi Hospital, Shaikpet, Hyderabad